Worship Service Times
What Can I Expect on Sunday Mornings?
Redeemer offers two different styles of worship. We encourage you to experience each service to find out which one best helps you connect with God in worship. No matter which worship gathering you attend, you can “come as you are,” expecting…
• Friendly, encouraging people in a welcoming atmosphere.
• Authentic, heartfelt worship in music.
• Celebration of life through the Sacraments of Communion and Baptism.
• Relevant, Bible-based teaching.
• Qualified, safe care for your kids.
Worship at 8:45
The best of Redeemer’s living heritage. Blended Contemporary with a mix of band-led praise songs; hymns; choir; instrumental and special music. Experience reverence and celebration in “family style” worship.
Worship at 11:00
A more modern time of worship. Lights down; volume up. A wide variety of worship music, from folk-based acoustic music to full-on rock and roll. Experience God in a more informal setting.
Click here to learn more about our current sermon series.