Worship & Music
What Can I Expect on Sunday Mornings?
Redeemer offers two styles of worship. We encourage you to experience each service to find out which one best helps you connect with God in worship. Our first service at 9:45 a.m. regularly involves our choir and elements drawn from the church's living heritage, while our second service at 11 makes greater use of technology and recent worship expressions. No matter which worship gathering you attend, you can “come as you are,” expecting…
• Friendly, encouraging people in a welcoming atmosphere.
• Authentic, heartfelt worship in music.
• Celebration of life through the Sacraments of Communion and Baptism.
• Relevant, Bible-based teaching.
• Qualified, safe care for your kids.
WORSHIP & PRODUCTION TEAM
Our services can’t happen without the help of others. We are always looking for volunteers gifted in the areas of art, creativity, and production. If you have any experience or passion for lighting, design, audio, music, or producing click here to contact us.