Redeemer Covenant Church has been blessed by our Lord with a wonderful facility. It is the intention of this church to use this facility to glorify God in the following ways:
- To provide a place for worship where we can express our love to God.
- To provide a place for fellowship for the community of believers to grow closer to one another.
- To provide a place for discipleship to help believers become more like Christ.
- To provide a place for ministry to meet the needs of God’s people.
- To provide a place for evangelism to reach others in our community who have not heard the good news of God’s Word nor experienced the love of Christ.
If your group or organization would like to use our facilities for your event, please read in its entirety Redeemer Covenant Church's Facilities Use Agreement for Non-Wedding Affiliated Events (Agreement). Next, fill out and submit the Facilities Use Request/Application below.
If you have questions, please contact our Office Services Administrator, Sandra Miller, at email@example.com or 918 299-1989 ext. 110. To see a map of our facilities, click here.